Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trey's back in T Ball

Trey had his first T ball practice last Thursday. He had been asking us when we were gonna take him to play baseball again so we signed him back up. It's been almost a year since his last season. We are practicing twice a week and games are every Saturday...which makes for a busy week! This coming Saturday is Trey's first game...and Javi and I are playing in a co-ed softball tournament too. I don't know yet how we are gonna pull off being in both places at one time...

Trey's Tia Susan bought him his first pair of cleats and sent them to him. The smallest size they make cleats in is size 10 which Trey is just now fitting in to. So this is the first time he has worn cleats. Wednesday night, Javi was getting all of Trey's stuff together for practice and had Trey try on his new cleats...it was the cutest thing! He put them on and would run from one side of the house to the other saying "look how fast I can run in my cleats". Then Javi was putting him in bed and told him to come give me a kiss goodnight. He walked up to me REALLY slowly and said "Mom, do you know why I am walking so slow?" I said "NO why?" he said "because I DON'T have my cleats on!"

No comments: