Wednesday, April 8, 2009

mario cookies

Lately Trey has been having some patience issues...showing us that he has very little of it. Sometimes he asks for something and if I don't know what he is asking for he freaks out! Well tonight he went in the pantry and asked if he could have some "MARIO" cookies. Knowing he was gonna get mad at me because I had no idea what he was talking about and thinking he wanted something that had to do with Mario Kart, I asked him to show me what he wanted.....

he pointed to the OREO cookies....oh that makes perfect sense. So I told him if he ate 3 of his 4 mickey mouse chicken nuggets he could have all the oreos he wanted. He said "I can have all of them?" and I said "Yes". He ate his 3 chicken nuggets and I gave him the bag of mini oreos then I walked away to do something else. An hour or so later I was cleaning up in the kitchen and I looked over at the table and saw this...
He really did eat the whole bag! Except he opened each oreo and only ate the cream!

Trey also refers to chocolate granola bars as chocolate VANILLA bars...it's very confusing. Especially since Trey has always pronounced his words so well, I think we expect that he can express himself perfectly all the time...I guess we forget that he IS just 4!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh Kelley, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was Mario (a head) eating the Mickey Mouse nugget....do you see that too or am I the only crazy one?

Val, Brax and Harper said...

randomly came across your blog... i am a hygienist too! i told my husband i want one of your necklaces for mother's day...