Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cutest pjs ever....cutest kids ever...

A few weeks ago I went shopping at old navy bc I had a 30% off coupon so I figured I would get the boys some stuff for summer. They were having an amazing sale and then I got the 30% off on top of that. When I got to the car I was looking over my receipt and realized what AMAZING deals I actually got. My favorite find....
was these adorable PJ's that I got for the boys for $3!!!! They were regularly $14.50, on clearance for $4.49 then 30% off of the clearance price. I went back the next day and cleaned out the rack of all sizes left up to 2T for Talan and 5T for Trey...I think I got about 10 pairs of PJs between the two boys. They are my favorite PJs....so cute!!!

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

hey, they are twins with sawyer too!
he was wearing them the other night and I was thinking how cute they were on him!
its been so long since we talked! do you know I'm coming in may? I forget if I old you or not....anyways, it will be great to see you then