Friday, March 27, 2009

random updates...

I realize I haven't been as good with my blogging as I used to. So here are some random updates for everyone...
When Trey went to the doctor for his 4 year old check up, he failed his eye exam and his pediatrician was a little concerned so she referred us to a pediatric ophthalmologist for a second opinion. Javi and I both have bad eyes (Javi wears glasses and I had lasix surgery a few years ago but before that I wore glasses since I was in first grade) so we were kinda expecting that at some point our kids would need glasses too....

The good news is....Trey's eyes are perfectly fine (for now) and he doesn't need glasses. So for now Javi can just keep putting his glasses on the kids and take funny pictures of them.

Talan is quite the little piglet and we haven't found a food he doesn't like. He is always hungry and can never get enough to eat it seems like. Recently we started giving him finger foods to keep him from whining and fussing while I am trying to get dinner ready and when we sit down to eat dinner....

sooo messy but as you can see...he loves it!!!not only does he love the little gerber puffs...but he actually "attacks" them when I put them on his highchair tray!

After baths the other night Trey wanted to hold his little brother....but oh brother...

I'm afraid Talan is going to be bigger than Trey real soon! :)

No comments: