Sunday, March 1, 2009

just my luck....

Here she is...my new (early) birthday present....
The one thing I complain about the most when it comes to the cleanliness of my house is how gross my floors always are bc of dog hair everywhere....Zoe sheds like crazy!!! and I know I will go INSANE when Talan starts crawling and gets hair all over him!!! Here is an embarrassing peek at what my floors look like when I vacuum once a week....

SO GROSS!!!!!

About 2 weeks ago Javi saw a commercial for the new Dyson ball vacuum and it looked so cool! I had been wanting a dyson for a long time but felt bad spending that much money on a vacuum. The one I had wasn't working properly again (probably clogged with dog hair) and I have already taken it back to Bed Bath and Beyond once for a replacement. At that time I mention how badly I really wanted a Dyson. She told me I could return my (Used) vacuum anytime for an upgrade to a Dyson. Then 2 days ago Javi said he wanted to get me that Dyson ball for my birthday....with that said I threw my old vacuum in the back of my car and we were off to Bed Bath and Beyond to get my new Dyson ball!!! They exchanged it with no questions asked....easy as that. While I was checking out I said to the girl, "I have never been so excited to clean!!!". Then we had to go to that birthday party all afternoon and all I could think about was getting home and trying out my new toy. As soon as we got home, I opened and assembled my new vacuum....I vacuumed one room and guess what???? The freakin' ball got stuck! So all night I tried to fix the problem, I searched online for troubleshooting problems and nothing...so this morning I called the Dyson help line and they said they have never heard of that problem and I should take it back to the store for a replacement!!! Geez...what do I have to do to get a vacuum that works in my house??? I thought by buying the top of the line vacuum would eliminate all my vacuuming headaches...but I guess not! Seriously...it's just my luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was only me that had vacuum issues! Glad to know im not alone... Hope you finally get your Dyson to work, let me know how it goes once it starts working properly.