Saturday, February 28, 2009

life just got a little easier...

Last night I discovered the greatest thing...Talan can hold his own bottle and I can walk away and get things done while he feeds himself!!! Life just got a little easier. I can lay Talan's highchair back just a little bit and he holds the bottle by himself but the tray on the highchair supports the bottle just enough so it doesn't fall on the ground! YAY!!! This morning I tried it again while I made breakfast and.....score! It worked again!!!We went Jerry's birthday party today....when I got Talan dressed and put him in his car seat (which he is just about too big for) he just looked like such a big boy to me....how did he get so big? and when did we get from this.... to this???....again tonight as I was going through the pictures I saw this one of Talan in his stroller and can't believe how big he has gotten....Trey had a blast playing with Jerry all afternoon...
But the most memorable part of the party was during the pinata...Talan was in his stroller watching all the action and we were watching Trey get the candy that had fallen...one of the dads was standing off to the side with the extra candy throwing it up in the air to the kids that weren't getting candy right under the pinata. Then I heard everyone laughing and making a big fuss around Talan. I looked back at him and he had a Milky Way bar in his hand.
Javi's cousin Rudy was standing right next to him and said he reached out and caught the candy bar in the air!!! I was like "No way someone gave that to him", and he said "no seriously he caught it all by himself!!!" and they were saying how it was too bad no one was video taping bc it could have been on America's Funniest Home videos...I can't believe I missed it!!!!

No comments: