
Trey woke up this morning in a panic because he couldn't open his eye...AT ALL!!! It broke our hearts to see him cry because he couldn't get it open. He even tried to pry it open it with his fingers. I literally left the house in tears feeling like a horrible mom leaving my baby so sad! Javi took Trey to school with all 3 of his ice packs and Cheryl (the boys babysitter/teacher) is awesome..she got Trey to keep ice on it for 15 minutes every hour...that's pretty good for a 4 year old! When I picked him up from school it looked so much better...he was pretty excited to be able to open and see out of his eye. Tonight we took the band aids off to clean it up a little and the cuts don't look so bad....

And even with this awful black eye that looks so terrible and painful.....Trey is still smiling!!!
1 comment:
Oh, poor Trey! That looks like it hurts...and was SCARY for momma! I have no idea what I would have done...but it probably would have involved crying, screaming, and yelling for Ryan. yikes!!
Post a Comment