Sunday, February 22, 2009

softball saturday

Let me start by saying that I know I'm way behind with my blogging and I haven't even posted anything from our Miami trip and it really bothers me but if I don't continue to keep up with our activities...it might get really bad! So yesterday Javi played in a softball tournament for work. It was between the Tucson branch and the Casa Grande branch so they met halfway and played in Marana. We left the house at 8am prepared to spend the day watching daddy play softball. When we got to the park it was FREEZING!!!! But the high for the day was 82 so it was hard to figure out how to dress everyone! When we pulled into the parking lot, Trey was in HEAVEN when he saw this....
I was trying to get Trey to go on this big slide but he wouldn't....he takes after his daddy (scared of heights) definitely not his mommy!They were both so well behaved all day...Talan just rolled around on the blanket...and in the grass...laughing and talking up a storm. He is such an easy baby!


I was really so busy watching the boys and the other kids that were running around that I didn't get to watch much of the games. After the game Javi came up to me and asked "did you see my 3 homeruns?" I was like, "OOPS...no I didn't....I'm sorry!" How awful of me? He hit 3 homeruns out of the park and I didn't even see one of them! After a long day at the park...I realized how sunburn I was feeling and then I noticed this....
ouch poor Talan! Don't worry the beer was empty but everyone there obviously thought this was funny! Trey didn't get burned because he was playing on the playground which had a huge shade tarp over it...thank goodness! I always carry sunblock in my diaper bag too but I had just taken it out last week when we flew to Miami because of the whole liquid restriction thing on the airplanes...I guess I need to put it back in the diaper bag now...ya think?!?

No comments: