Sunday, February 1, 2009

In the decorating mood

On Friday while I was out and about, I needed to find a new lamp for our living room bc the one we had in there unscrewed and fell apart. So while I was searching through the home sections of a few stores, Target, Ross, Marshalls and my favorite of them all....Kirkland's home...I totally wanted to buy everything! Not so much to RE decorate but to just add some little accents here and there. Anyways I found a lamp at Kirkland's for only $7....what a deal (see why I love that store so much?!?) At Target I found a cute wall quote on clearance. Vanessa came over Friday night and helped me put it up and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how it came out...
Then Saturday Javi and I spent the whole day cleaning the house...I decided to totally rearrange Trey's room and it not only looks so much better but I gave me the opportunity to really clean behind the furniture (which it totally needed). So the house is clean, looks great, smells great and I love it! Now I'm thinking I want a new comforter set for our bedroom...

No comments: