Talan has been sick for the past couple of days! He had a fever, runny nose, a cough and diarrhea....on top of that he is teething! His bottom tooth has come through....FINALLY!!! I left work early yesterday morning to pick him up from daycare and today I decided to stay home with him just to be safe! At first I thought all his symptoms were just related to his teething but a cold/virus has been passed around the kids daycare so it's probably a little bit of both. Trey has been fine so far....I hope he doesn't catch it too!
This morning as I was making Trey waffles for breakfast and Javi was getting ready to leave for work he told me that the waffles reminded him of something....one of his co-workers told him that she used to give her son frozen waffles to bite on when he was teething. I tried it and Talan loved it! It doesn't surprise me really...Talan LOVES any food you give him!!! He "Gummed" that waffle until he had a mushy waffle mess in his hands....and then he started choking on it so that was the end of that!

No comments:
Post a Comment