Javi stayed home with the boys yesterday so I could go to my classes....he took them to the park. I don't know what they did since I wasn't there :)
I guess Trey was the photographer...
Saturday, March 14, 2009
oops he did it again
Yesterday I had to go to Phoenix for the annual dental convention. I left my house at 4:30 am and drove to Phoenix with some of my hygienist friends. We took 2 continuing education classes (5 hours worth) and they were both AWESOME!!! It's always a drag having to spend my day off going up there but I end up having so much fun and learning so much! I didn't get home until 7:30 PM...A LONG DAY! On my way home Javi called to tell me that Trey had fallen AGAIN in the driveway on the same toy that he fell off of a few weeks ago....only this time he cut his chin....
This kid is going to give me grey hair even faster than I am already getting it! We don't want him to be scared so we let him do it again...but how many times is he going to have to hurt himself before he decides that maybe riding that toy down the driveway isn't such a great idea???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment