So I decided on Sunday when I went grocery shopping that I was going to make something "Irish" for dinner tonight....I found a crock pot recipe for corned beef and cabbage....and since corned beef was on sale for $1.27/lb, I figured I would give it a shot!
It turned out pretty good I must say...Javi thought so too...unless he just told me that so I wouldn't feel bad. I must say I'm pretty lucky to have a husband that lets me make and try all kinds of new recipes all the time. I put carrots, red potatoes and onions in it too. The sauce was applesauce with Dijon mustard. We ended up with some leftovers so I think I'm gonna make Reuben sandwiches later this week.....YUMMY!!!! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE sauerkraut???? Well I do!!! Javi made green beer....

and green water for Trey so he wasn't left out.

Talan didn't eat or drink anything green...he just sat in his highchair looking ever so cute in his "Baby's first St. Patricks Day" bib...you can see his brand new bottom tooth good in this picture.

Well now that I see how the picture uploaded....I guess you really have to strain to see the tooth...it shows up much better on my computer.

No comments:
Post a Comment