Sunday, April 12, 2009

more Easter pictures


Like I said in my last blog...Javi picked up his Nana this morning so she could come over and spend the day with us and the boys...
I made dinner for everyone...ham, macaroni and cheese (my favorite Paula Dean crock pot recipe) , green bean casserole and rolls and J made a yummy potato side dish. I also made Easter cupcakes...
and I tried to make Easter shaped Jello Jigglers...but they were kinda hard to get out of the molds. Talan LOVED them... I'm not sure what he enjoyed more, the taste of the Jello or squishing it around in his hands!
he also LOVED the ham...have I mentioned before that Talan LOVES any and every food he can get his hands on!
and YES he ate ALL of that ham!

A few weeks ago I found this adorable t shirt for Trey to wear today...
It's kinda blurry but it says "Hangin' with my PEEPS". Isn't this just the cutest shirt you have ever seen? I was bummed bc they didn't have one in Talan's size. But then I remembered that I had the shirt and tie that Trey wore on his first Easter (Trey was 15 months old)...

No comments: