Friday, April 3, 2009

Talan is 9 months old

Talan will be 9 months old tomorrow so it was time to take him for pictures again. I decided to give the Picture People another chance after our last few experiences have been pretty bad...and boy am I glad I did give them another chance....
Because I LOVE HOW THE ALL THE PICTURES CAME OUT TODAY!!!!



it helps that Talan is FINALLY sitting up on his own and can do a few more poses now...besides "just laying there". Doesn't he just look like such a BIG BOY sitting here all by himself???

I also wanted to take some Spring/Easter pictures of both of the boys. These turned out awesome too!!! All around it was a good picture day experience. They were on time and quick with helping us, the boys were happy and cooperative and mommy LOVES the pictures!

No comments: