Sunday, April 5, 2009

sunday afternoon picnic at the park

Yesterday we went to a wedding that was kinda spread out through the whole day.....ceremony was at 2pm, dinner at 6pm and reception started at 8pm. I packed everything we needed for the boys to be gone for the whole day...or so I thought. While we were driving on the freeway, Javi realized we forgot our stroller in my car (we were in Javi's car) and all we had was the little umbrella stroller for Talan. Which would have been okay but we knew we would be out late and Talan would need to sleep in the stroller...which would have been quite uncomfortable for him in the umbrella stroller. So after the wedding ceremony we had 3 hours to kill so we went to Target to look at the strollers (after all it wouldn't be a bad idea to have an extra stroller in Javi's car too. Of course they were sold out of the one we liked on display. Javi saw a jogging stroller and thought it would be a good idea to get that one so I could jog at the park with Talan...he's not being mean...I've been trying to exercise more lately. So we got the jogging stroller and I LOVE IT!!!Today Javi suggested that we go to the park and have a little picnic while he played baseball with Trey, I could run with Talan. So we packed our little picnic basket ( a mother's day gift from Javi 2 years ago) and off to the park we went. Trey had a blast of course.....



and Talan was so relaxed while I ran that he almost fell asleep. After a little exercise we settled down in the grass and ate our picnic lunch.
Talan was into everything....he even tried to eat the rabbit poop in the grass!



No comments: