I am so behind with my blogging....everyone obviously knows that! But Talan turned 10 months old today and I HAD to blog about it! Besides you all are probably ready to give up on reading my blog anyway. I have been SOOOOO busy with jewelry orders from my etsy shop...it's ridiculous!!! I mean I'm not complaining but it's very time consuming!!! Any more business and I'll have to hire a personal assistant! LOL!!!
Anyway Talan is getting so big and into everything! He is VERY vocal and screams, grunts and growls alot! He has 4 more teeth coming in on the top and although he is just slightly grouchy....he is an amazingly happy baby!!! He is doing the "Commando Crawl" all over the place. He is going to be much harder than Trey was as a baby. He is into everything and FAST too! The doctor was a little concerned at his 9 month check up with him not sitting up really good. She wanted me to take him to a physical therapist for an evaluation...which I just got around to calling her last Thursday...only 3 weeks later. She said he was borderline behind in development and I should call her if he is still not pushing himself into the sitting position (on his own) by 10 months....um hello that would be today...and guess what? Still not sitting up on his own! I don't want to be one of those moms who doesn't do what I should when told by the doctor but I really don't think there is a problem with him. He is just going to do things at his own pace....I'll keep you posted on his development.
I have lots of catching up to do still....Trey's tball games, the Fair, etc. I will get to it, I promise!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment