Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pacifier holders



The other night while searching online for pacifier clips...I came across some cute things! And once again, said to myself, "I can do that" so I found a site that sold the little plastic clips and I ordered some. Here is some of my work. I have a few things to correct but I am learning as I go. I found some other really cute ideas too. This is just something I wanted to do for me and not to sell. Funny thing is that I made 2 that I had bought special ribbon for and they didn't turn out so great...then last night I was searching through all my craft stuff to find more ribbon because I figured out a way to make them look better...I found these 2 cute ribbons in my scrapbook cart. I had bought them years ago (in Miami) and never did anything with them..who would have thought they would turn into cute pacifier holders.....

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

CUTE!! I love them! you should sell them if you have extras!
I'll call you sometime tomorrow to talk about the zoo!