A while back, before I even got pregnant, I started making these cute diaper bags (an idea that once again I got from my crafty friend Kristen) After I made it, I put it in the office closet and had forgotten about it....and really I didn't like the way the straps came out. So today I took the straps off and remade new ones...and I like it better now. It will do for now until I find the kind of cute purse like diaper bag I am looking for.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
2 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I forgot you have one made out of the same fabric as one of mine! it startled me when I saw it! mine is somewhere in my closet....maybe I'll get it out and we can be twins! long distance twins!
1 more month!!! time really is flying by!
Post a Comment