Wednesday, September 17, 2008

how cute


one of my favorite things about having 2 boys is getting to dress them alike. It's kinda hard right now bc they don't have matching stuff for little babies and toddlers...it really doesn't start until 6-9 months or even 12 months sometimes. The other day I got Trey dressed in his Jordan outfit....he looks so cute in it, like a little man! Anyway he was in Talan's room with me while I was getting him dressed and Trey said "I don't want my brother to wear that shirt, I want him to wear a shirt like mine"....I remembered that I had found a Jordan outfit (with tags still on it) that we had saved from Trey when I went through all of the saved baby clothes boxes. It was 6-9 months though so I didn't think it would fit Talan but I told trey that we could give it a try...and guess what? It fit him perfectly!!! What a little chunker!!! I know that this is probably pretty normal for babies and kids to wear sizes bigger than what they actually are but it's something that just never happened with Trey....he was always so little and way behind on sizing!!! This is not even a joke but Trey has a few pairs of shorts and a pjs set that he still wears to this day that are size 18 months!!!! HE'S ALMOST 4!!!! It's funny though because Trey is kinda tall so he fits in anything from 18 months-3 years on the bottom but his shirts have to be size 4-5 so they are long enough for him! All I can say is...God bless the inventer of adjustable waist pants!!! LOL!!!

No comments: