And here some great pictures of Trey watching TV with us (Fashion Rocks) just before he had to go to bed! What a cutie.....
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
chillin' on the couch
Just before we put Trey to bed I got up and looked over at Talan sleeping next to me on the couch like this.....

He has been falling asleep around 7 or 8p.m. and then I have to wake him up by giving him a bath around 10, then feeding him and he goes down for the night and usually doesn't wake up until about 4 am...pretty good since I have to go back to work in a few weeks and I wake up at 5 to go to work usually. So if i can get him to sleep until 5 we would be doing great!!!
....I hate to brag but what a lucky mom I am to have such beautiful boys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment