
I don't remember if I posted about Trey's Thomas the tank engine toy that we recently took down and set up in the living room but....that's what we did. He got this ride on Thomas from Javi's mom for his 1st birthday and since I'm a neat freak and clutter drives me crazy, we really never had it set up for very long bc it's always in the way. In fact I don't think we have ever set it up since we moved into this house almost 2 years ago! Trey would see it up on the top shelf in the garage and ask to ride it but of course the battery always needed to be charged so we never took it down. Well a few weeks ago I said "this is silly, we have this really nice toy that he wants to ride (and he's going to outgrow it really soon) I'm just going to have to get over my clutter issue and let him get some use out of it". So it's been set up in the living room for a few weeks now and today I remembered that we also had the expansion track (in another box) that we had never even opened...nice huh? So Trey and I got it out this morning and put it together...and oh my Thomas....IT'S HUGE...it hardly fits in my living AND dinning room....I have to just keep telling myself, "take a deep breath Kelley, it will be alright" Notice that you have to step over it as soon as you walk in the front door.... I can do this I promise!!!
Here is a picture of Trey giving his baby brother a ride on Thomas a few weeks ago on the smaller track....so cute! I can't wait until Talan is big enough for them to play together...or fight together because I'm sure it will be a little of both!

On another note...here are some other things that have been happening...
The other night I went for a walk with Zoe while Javi watched the boys and when I got home, he had decided to put on Baby Einstein for Talan and this is how he sat for the longest time without making a peep (he never makes a peep anyway, he's such a good baby) Trey seemed to enjoy it too....

and guess who is the biggest fan of my blog??? Yes it's Trey. He always asks us to play video games on my laptop and last night Javi and I were watching TV while he played on my computer and I heard the video that I had posted a while back about the kids chasing the frog. He knows how to navigate through my blog apparently and find the videos which he likes to watch over and over. He just loves watching himself on these videos! He can be playing or watching TV and if he hears any sound coming from my laptop while I'm on it, he immediately stops what he is doing and jumps on my lap to see what I am watching...it's so funny and a little bit annoying at the same time!

1 comment:
well, if trey is your #1 blog fan then I'm #2! thanks for the hurricane advice. really, so far, it hasn't more than sprinkled for us and I'm getting antsy stuck here in the house. hopefully it will end up being nothing and life will go on as normal soon....
Post a Comment