Thursday, February 5, 2009

Talan is 7 months old

Talan turned 7 months old yesterday and I realized it half way through my day right in the middle of cleaning a patient's teeth. Then of course I was so busy when I got home that I totally forgot to blog about it. So today when I came home I wanted to take some pictures of Talan sitting up....he's been doing it a little bit lately but you have to have him on a bed because he gets excited and throws himself back! Tonight apparently he wasn't in the mood to sit up bc I sat him on Trey's bed and....
he went down to the right! So I sat him back up and....
down he went to the left! So I sat him up again and....
he leaned a little too far forward and kinda flipped himself on his belly so... I finally gave up and decided to prop a pillow behind him.
Any day now he should be ready to sit up totally on his own....today was just a bad day. I can honestly say that Talan is never grouchy but tonight he didn't seem like himself...although still not grouchy. He had really runny, goopy and kinda red eyes! We have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning for Trey's 4 year check up and shots (Yikes...I'm scared) so I'm gonna ask her about Talan's eyes too. I hope he doesn't have pink eye!

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

He is growing into such a cutie! I can't believe how big!