Saturday, October 4, 2008

Talan is 3 months old!





Talan is 3 months old today....I can't believe it! His legs and cheeks are so chunky and he is just so huggable!!! I don't know exactly how much he weighs....we don't go back to the doctor until he is 4 months old. Talan is pretty much sleeping through the night (about 10 pm - 5 am) and his mommy is very happy about that! He is just all around a great baby!
Thanks again Kristen for the cute onesies!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

what a cutie!! I was lamenting the fact that I didn't get to hold him (and SQUEEZE him) when we went to the zoo! he was just happy and content sleeping away in his carseat!....and I guess I kinda had my hands full myself! I can't wait to see how much bigger he is when I visit next!
I'm not even going to mention the fact that I am totally green with envy that he is sleeping so well! I went to the dr this week and he said he dropped in weight again but that it wasn't time to supplement yet. he looks skinny, but he's also really tall so its like he's stretched. I told him about the things I had read about going 4 hours between feeding now and he said we might just have to keep doing the 3 hour feedings....and 2-3 wakings at night.
you know what sawyer is doing now?!?! not only does he get hungry at night, but now that he knows how to roll both ways, he has started flipping from his back to his belly in the middle of the night or a nap and then start complaining about it until I come and flip him over. so last night instead of waking up twice he was up 5 times for feedings and flippings, sheesh! its a good thing he is so cute....

Kristen and Ryan said...

hey, I just saw you sold something! HOW EXCITING!