Today after work and school, we took the boys to a pumpkin patch so Trey could pick out a pumpkin. Trey picked a little pumpkin and we picked out a bigger one. We wanted to put Talan inside the pumpkin and take his picture but he fell asleep and I thought it would be really mean of us to wake him up by trying to smoosh him into a pumpkin...besides I don't think he would have fit anyway! Trey drew the face on his pumpkin (with a little help from Daddy) and Javi carved it out for him. He had a little break down when he couldn't decide whether he wanted his pumpkin to have triangle or square eyes....I guess he decided on triangles.
Today the boys had their Halloween party at school. I found the cutest little ghost onesie for Talan to wear.....isn't he just adorable???
Here they are this morning before Javi took them to school...
Trey is so excited he can hardly wait to Trick-or-Treat tomorrow!
cute cute boys! I can't wait to see trick or treat pictures! so thats crazy that helen (right? did I actually remember right?) quit. if you need a temp sometime between thanksgiving and christmas, I might know a good one who is in town (wink wink)! those shirts you gave me the link to are really really cute! I feel so bogged down with life right now....and I don't know why. I've been sewing ryan's ridiculous halloween costume and such (you'll have to tell me it looks great when you see the pictures! ugh!) I'm ready to come to tucson and take a BREAK!
1 comment:
cute cute boys! I can't wait to see trick or treat pictures!
so thats crazy that helen (right? did I actually remember right?) quit. if you need a temp sometime between thanksgiving and christmas, I might know a good one who is in town (wink wink)!
those shirts you gave me the link to are really really cute! I feel so bogged down with life right now....and I don't know why. I've been sewing ryan's ridiculous halloween costume and such (you'll have to tell me it looks great when you see the pictures! ugh!)
I'm ready to come to tucson and take a BREAK!
Post a Comment