Meanwhile here are 2 little cute pictures we took of Talan last night, looking so big in his brother's Diego chair!
notice the drool on his shirt....yes that's because he has a bottom tooth coming in!!! Can you believe that? 3 months old and already teething. 6 months is normal for a first tooth and I think Trey was 7 or 8 months old....Friday, October 10, 2008
so busy
My first full week back to work (which I survived) and I realized I hadn't posted anything new all week!!! Well it was kind of a hectic week with our drama with Zoe Monday night. She's doing great though...you would never know she was sick! Giving her the pills that the vet gave me are quite a challange though I must say....I have to open her mouth and shove the pill way back in her throat then hold her mouth closed until she swallows....then pray that she doesn't spit it back out when I let go...which she usually does! Then it's all nasty and slimy and I have to try again!!! YUCK!!! But I must say that's nothing compared to what I had to do on Monday....I'll spare you the details...trust me it was gross!!! Anyways the good news is that she is okay!
But she weighs 88 pounds...which is 15 lbs overweight so once she is totally better...she is on a strict diet!!! Look at her love handles here....
We took the boys to get pictures taken on Monday night at Picture People and I still don't have them yet bc their printer went down just before they were about to print our pictures (of course that's my luck) and it took them until yesterday to get it back up and running...so much for pictures in 15 minutes!!! So hopefully I can swing by the mall today and pick them up and then I'll post them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment