Monday, October 13, 2008

a very "HAIRY" situation


So Talan is losing his hair...as most babies do at this age from lying on their backs. But it's starting to look ridiculous to me and I don't want to make the same bad hair mistake that we made with Trey when he was a baby.....for those of you who remember Trey's "Kramer" Mohawk!!! Talan's hair is still very much straight but it's very long and it grows really funny around his ears. It grows forward....I am constantly tucking it behind his ear.


It just looks so funny to me....I think I might break down and trim it myself. And I figure...why not, I cut everyone's hair around here. Gina even had me give John Paul a haircut last night....and it turned out really good I must say! I was joking last night and said I could start a little side business with all the kids in the neighborhood and start cutting their hair on Sundays....$5 per kid....every 2 weeks....that's over $100 easily!
The weather got cooler this weekend and it's starting to feel like Fall. We turned off the AC and opened the windows...I just love being able to do that!!!! But it actually got too cold in the house and we had to close some of the windows. Last night we broke the record set in 1931 for the overnight low which was 40 degrees...and that's in town which means it was actually colder here in Corona de Tucson. Here is a cute picture of Talan and his adorably chubby cheeks last night in his long sleeve, long pants and beanie hat



Yesterday while Trey was sitting on the couch playing video games, he decided that he wanted to hold his brother.....here he is multi-tasking while he plays video games and bonds with his brother at the same time!

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

yeah....I have no clue about babies and hair. I don't even have to brush my kids hair until their one!