Here are a couple quick pictures I took of Talan this morning before I left to work. He was smiling every time I took the picture but when he sees the red light before the flash, he stops smiling! He's still adorable....
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
maternity leave has officially ended!
Today was my first official first day back to work full time! I think what makes me the most sad is realizing that the time has gone by so quickly and Talan is already almost 3 months old! I can't believe it! Work went pretty good (it helps that I love what I do and I love the office I work for) but I got home at 5:00 and I was starving! So I said hello to everyone (Javi was already home with the boys), changed my clothes and immediately started dinner. We ate, cleaned up and I made lunches for tomorrow and bottles. I looked at the clock and it was almost 7pm.....where did the time go?!? Now after Trey's bath, a quick family time dinosaur puzzle he is going to bed and I have a few minutes to post a blog about my day...... I'll wait here on the couch (trying to stay awake) until 10pm when I wake Talan up to give him a bath, feed him, put him in bed and finally go to bed myself....then wake up tomorrow and do it all over again! (SIGH)......I can't wait until Friday!!!!! I'm not complaining....I wouldn't change it for the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow, you're brave! I can't believe how fast the time has gone either! but I must say I am missing working....just a little bit.
Post a Comment