

Trey has been a little (actually ALOT) "whinny" lately and Javi thinks it's just because he wants a little one on one attention from us. He doesn't seem jealous at all with Talan but I guess sometimes he just wants our undivided attention all to himself. So we've been trying to find little things to do with him and we started with a little dinosaur puzzle that he had in his room (he loved that we sat down to do it with him) so after doing that dinosaur puzzle 2 or 3 times....it was time for a new puzzle. So yesterday while I was at the store I got him a 250 piece Bakugan puzzle (I figured it was kind of an in-between puzzle that would be fun for all of us) I must say trey is pretty good at puzzles too. This morning we finished it and he was so excited!
We went to Gina and Pablo's for dinner last night and when we got home Trey changed into his pjs and fell asleep on the couch watching TV...Javi and I were doing the puzzle (sshhhhh...don't tell Trey). Before we went to bed took pictures of both of the boys asleep so soundly.

2 comments:
a tooth?!?! thats crazy! is he as crabby as sawyer?
I'm trying to decide if sawyer would be half this crabby if the hurricane and the two teeth didn't come at exactly the same time...
last night I had a dream I went back to work with you but just to visit and everyone was in love with the my replacement (I always forget her name) and dr fuller loved her so much she bought her a new chair. I was very jealous. it was a very strange dream.
oh, and I love looking at your shop! you have so many fun things you're putting up all the time! I had a lady "convo" with me about my green tights and asked if I was interested in making a whole asparagus costume for her 6 year old daughter! I told her she would have to be a little more specific!
Post a Comment