Friday night we had a party for Javi's 30th Birthday. It was fun but this is the second...actually third 30th birthday celebration that I haven't really been able to celebrate (by that I mean drink) First Brad's in Vegas, then mine and now Javi's....everyone else seemed to have a great time and I sure had fun watching them all! Here is a picture of all the neighbors thinking about J (one of our neighbors who was recently deployed to Iraq). We miss you J! I think it was Kathy's idea to make the sign and just for the record...the beer in my hand is just a prop I swear! =)
After Trey's game we headed to Phoenix for the Kenny Chesney "Poets and Pirates" Concert. I told Javi that if Kenny ever came to concert here, I had to go...so he got me tickets for my birtday. What a great husband!!! Well the concert was awesome! We saw Gary Allen, Sammy Hagar ( a little wild but a great performer), Keith Urban and of course Kenny Chesney who is so awesome...I can see why he's been Country Music's entertainer of the year for I think 4 years now. Here is a little video of him singing "Don't Blink".
And some more pictures from the concert......
Kenny Chesney and Uncle Cracker
Keith Urban 

Sammy Hagar
We were at the concert for 9 hours...and Leann Rimes was supposed to be one of the performers too but had to back out b/c she was sick or something. I would have loved to see her too but by the end of the night was almost glad she wasn't there...we didn't get home until 2 a.m. and that's after a long 2hour drive home from Phoenix!!! I told Javi I would drive home if he drove there...but was I regreting that all the way back to Tucson!



Then Sunday was my baby shower (I told you we didn't stop all weekend). It was great and I got lots of nice stuff (neutral of course). Thank you to everyone who helped throw the shower and everyone who came to share the day with us! I was so tired when we got home last night but I really wanted to go through all my stuff. So I unpacked all the gift bags and made piles of everything that I got. Today when I got home from work I put things away and re-organized the room again! Now I am sitting on the couch with my feet up and as soon as I'm done here, I'm going to bed!

1 comment:
wow, that is a busy weekend! your shower looks like it was great. I want to hear about the things you got and such! and you look cute (and BIG by the way....and I mean that in a good way....you know, the cute pregnant-you're getting close-not fat way!!)
Post a Comment