So tonight after Trey's bath, I was in the kitchen and he comes out of his bedroom smiling and singing this song. I said where did you learn that, and he told me "at school". He has this thing now where he wants to see himself in a video on the camera and on my computer...as you will hear him say in the video. What I think is even cuter is that you get to see him in action with his "cold pillow" that I was telling you about in an earlier blog that I posted.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
It's my party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
trey is so funny! and the song got in my head and I was singing it all day.
I've always felt like wearing scrubs was like wearing pajamas so you barely would have seen me with my hair done properly, let alone with jewelry. but you're right, I'm not much of a jewelry person....until now. I've decided to redefine myself when I move to houston as a cute jewelry wearing person and I've already bought several pairs of earrings and made a few bracelets for my new identity. I'm excited.
Post a Comment