Sunday, June 22, 2008
"Owiees" on my feet
So as I've said before Trey loves to swim in the spa...also known as "his little pool". Now that it is terribly hot here (109 degrees) we have been in the pool almost everyday...even weekdays when we get home from work since it doesn't get dark until almost 8pm. Well I guess from walking around on the steps of the spa Trey rubs the bottom of his feet and especially his big toes raw until they bleed. Then when we get out of the pool for the night we have to watch him limp around the house and cry about the "owiees" on his feet. So yesterday I went to Walmart and got him these Spider man water shoes to wear and they really helped! And he loves them. We were in the pool for 6 hours yesterday and he didn't get any new owiees on his toes...here is a picture of the old owiees healing from earlier in the week! They actually don't look bad at all now but they did when it would first happen. Poor baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment