Trey has been seeing the previews on tv for Kung Fu Panda and saying that he wants to see it. Javi and I don't really go to the movies much...I think we've seen maybe 5 or 6 movies together at the theater in 7 years....the last one was Shrek 3 in May 2007!!! So Friday afternoon we took Trey to see "KUN FOOD PANDA" as Trey calls it! I had a doctors appt. at 11:30 and we had been out driving around running errands all day in the heat and Trey missed his nap and was so grouchy....I mean one of his worst days I can remember. So when Javi got done with work he met us at the movies. While we were waiting for the previews and the movie to start we looked at Trey and he was ready to fall asleep! Great I thought. The movie finally started and Trey actually wanted to stand most of the time so it kept him awake. It was really a cute movie...we all enjoyed it! Here's a funny story...while I was waiting for Javi to get there I went ahead to buy the tickets..Trey was right next to me of course at the window. I asked for 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket. (kids 3-13 are $5). The guy pointed at Trey and asked if I was buying a ticket for him? I said yes...he asked, "how old is he" I quickly said "2 and 1/2" i looked at Trey who was looking right at the guy and thought to myself...."please don't say anything" but he didn't....thank goodness!!! The guy told me "oh he's free". Whew!!! Close one! I could just hear Trey say to me in a really mad voice "I'm not 2 mommy....I'm 3!!!!" Saturday, June 28, 2008
Movie Night
Trey has been seeing the previews on tv for Kung Fu Panda and saying that he wants to see it. Javi and I don't really go to the movies much...I think we've seen maybe 5 or 6 movies together at the theater in 7 years....the last one was Shrek 3 in May 2007!!! So Friday afternoon we took Trey to see "KUN FOOD PANDA" as Trey calls it! I had a doctors appt. at 11:30 and we had been out driving around running errands all day in the heat and Trey missed his nap and was so grouchy....I mean one of his worst days I can remember. So when Javi got done with work he met us at the movies. While we were waiting for the previews and the movie to start we looked at Trey and he was ready to fall asleep! Great I thought. The movie finally started and Trey actually wanted to stand most of the time so it kept him awake. It was really a cute movie...we all enjoyed it! Here's a funny story...while I was waiting for Javi to get there I went ahead to buy the tickets..Trey was right next to me of course at the window. I asked for 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket. (kids 3-13 are $5). The guy pointed at Trey and asked if I was buying a ticket for him? I said yes...he asked, "how old is he" I quickly said "2 and 1/2" i looked at Trey who was looking right at the guy and thought to myself...."please don't say anything" but he didn't....thank goodness!!! The guy told me "oh he's free". Whew!!! Close one! I could just hear Trey say to me in a really mad voice "I'm not 2 mommy....I'm 3!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment