Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Javi

Now he can finally stop giving me a hard time about being the big "30". Ha ha. Last night Trey and I made Javi a birthday cake. I thought Trey would have a good time decorating it....and he did. He liked licking the utensils too....but who doesn't?He had fun decorating the cake too...as you can see he REALLY likes sprinkles.
Tonight we went to eat Sushi for Javi's birthday....it was really good and we ate way too much as usual. When we came home Javi opened his presents. He got a Lacoste shirt and his white gold and diamond cross that I got him back in February at the Gem Show and of course couldn't wait until his actual birthday to give to him. (I am so bad at surprises....I don't know how I can wait and not find out the sex of the baby...I actually surprise myself with that!) And this is what Trey got for his daddy....
It's a Spider Man 4x4...just what Javi has always wanted. Then we sang "Happy Birthday" I asked Trey how many candles he wanted to put on daddy's cake and he said "Alot of them" so we put 30 candles on the cake....I'm surprised the smoke detector didn't go off after they blew them out. HAHAHA! Look at all the smoke in the picture! When we lit the candles to start signing Happy Birthday, Trey said "hold on I have to go get my camera to take your picture" and ran to his room to get it. He is so cute!

And here is Trey making one of his cute "Funny Faces"


No comments: