Monday, May 5, 2008

First day in our pool

Well it was a beautiful day yesterday....90 plus degrees but our pool is still WAY too cold to swim in! I mean freezing!!! So Javi decided to heat the pool, but after 2 or 3 hours it was still too cold. Then Trey got tired waiting for it to heat up and had to go in to take a nap. So once he woke up from his nap, the most they were able to do is sit in these new dueling water gun boats Javi got for him and Trey to play with.
Trey was so excited when he saw the boats...he just kept saying "oh WOW" over and over again! So they spent a little while on the boats in the pool, then it was back into the spa where it was nice and warm! I joined them for a little while in the spa because I'm such a wimp in the cold water....it needs to be like 85 degrees or more for me to go in. Javi says that is like bath water and not very refreshing. Trey has a blast in the pool, I just can't wait until we can really enjoy the water.

No comments: