Saturday, May 10, 2008

My long awaited trip to IKEA

I have been looking all over for the perfect book shelf for the baby's room and couldn't find anything. I knew I would probably be able to find something at IKEA (since it's the greatest store ever). I just wasn't sure I wanted to drive 2 hours to get there and spend all that money on gas. Then Gina and I decided to make a day of it and I was so excited!!! So we went yesterday and I found my perfect book shelf. It's not the perfect color but dimension wise, it's exactly what I was looking for. So here it is all put together (of course I made Javi wake up this morning, get it out of my car and put it together right after breakfast) and it is perfect for the baby's toys and books. I love it and I'm so glad I went to IKEA....Gina and I had a great time together on our 4 hour journey for the perfect book shelf!!!

No comments: