Monday, May 5, 2008

A hygienist's dream


Okay so I know I made a comment on my very first blog that said I hope I have time to sit and write and keep up with this....I guess I should mention that I'm home from work sick today just sitting here on the couch doing nothing else but blogging. My point is, don't get used to 3 new posts everyday! I wanted to try to add pictures to my blog and thought this would be cute to share with you. Trey is obsessed with brushing his teeth! He does it like 5 times a day at least! Of course Mommy helps him at night before bed but during the day he just goes in the bathroom and does it by himself! In fact he was sick on Friday and I wondered if maybe he swallowed too much fluoride from his Dora the Explorer toothpaste! But I dout that...he is acutally really good at spitting into the sink! I'm sure this is just a phase he's going through but as a Dental Hygienist, hearing stories from patients who have to fight with their kids to get them to brush their teeth, it is a Hygienist's dream to have a child who says to me at night, "Mommy we forgot to brush my teeth!" Even when he's already half asleep! It is so cute! It's even cuter when he comes up to me with a big CHEESEY SMILE and says "Mommy look how shiny my teeth are, I just brushed them!" So proud of himself! I just love him!!!

No comments: