It's Memorial Day Weekend and we are just hanging out around the house and enjoying the weather. Last week, Monday and Tuesday were 104 degrees and then the rest of the week cooled down quite a bit. In fact we went to Yvette's high school graduation on Thursday night which was on the football field and it was FREEZING!!! Luckily I had jackets and a blanket in car or we would have been in BIG trouble. So needless to say....our pool that was up to 80 degrees on Tuesday is back in the 60's again! It's so frustrating!!! I told Javi this morning, it's Memorial Day weekend and absolutely gorgeous outside and I can't believe we can't be in the pool! So once again, we heated the spa and got in there. Thank God for our little spa! Here is Trey learning to float...
Everything is starting to bloom again since last year and our backyard is looking so pretty! Here are some pictures of my cacti in bloom and the new bird feeder I just got (it's a tiki hut) it had 3 birds on it this afternoon when we went outside. I was excited!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Just hanging out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL!! Yup! My "Loby" christmas ornament!! I guess I will never live that down huh?
-Jody
Post a Comment