Sunday, January 4, 2009

Talan is 6 months old

Talan is 6 months old today! This morning I got Talan dressed (in a regular outfit) and took out his "6 month" onesie, hung it over his crib and thought to myself, this way i won't forget to put it in him and take his pictures on the 6th....I even looked over at the calendar that is hanging on the wall in his room and thought to myself, okay I have to take his pictures on TUESDAY which is the 6th. Then i got in the shower and realized Oh my goodness...Talan is 6 months old TODAY NOT TUESDAY!!! What a bad mom (who obviously has too much on her mind) what was I thinking? I guess I was thinking the 6th bc he is 6 months old...I don't know....Anyway, I got out of the shower and changed him into his 6 month onesie to take some pictures....
He is rolling over both ways now...
and pushing up on his belly really good...
and putting everything he can get his hands on into his mouth....he is really close to sitting up....
but we still need to work on this one a little....







and down he goes......

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

I feel like I've been out of the blog world for a while. I can't believe Talan is 6 months old! I feel like Sawyer just turned 6 months. This long vacation I took really made life stand still in my mind or something.
so we never went out to lunch, did we? the holidays are crazy and with the wedding and stuff I just don't know where all my tucson time went. I think the problem was I felt like I was going to be there forever and then all of a sudden it was time to come home. sigh.
I'm planning my summer trip already. we have a family reunion in July and I think I'll come to Tucson either before or after it and stay for a while.
Until then, keep up the good blogging! I'll talk to you later!