We took the boys to Target for pictures last weekend....Trey for his 4 year old pictures and Talan's 6 month pictures. I started taking Trey to Target (on the other side of town) when we moved here and were living with Susan and Curtis. I took him for his 18 month, 2 year and 3 year pictures. I always loved how the pictures came out and they are very inexpensive! But then I started going in between to Picture People for the convenience of getting the pictures the same day (but paying a lot more). Lately I have been so disappointed with how the pictures turn out at picture people. I need to just start going to Target all the time....just look how amazing these pictures turned out! I am so happy with them!!! I ordered a lot so everyone will be receiving their copy in the mail soon! =)Monday, January 26, 2009
I love these pictures
We took the boys to Target for pictures last weekend....Trey for his 4 year old pictures and Talan's 6 month pictures. I started taking Trey to Target (on the other side of town) when we moved here and were living with Susan and Curtis. I took him for his 18 month, 2 year and 3 year pictures. I always loved how the pictures came out and they are very inexpensive! But then I started going in between to Picture People for the convenience of getting the pictures the same day (but paying a lot more). Lately I have been so disappointed with how the pictures turn out at picture people. I need to just start going to Target all the time....just look how amazing these pictures turned out! I am so happy with them!!! I ordered a lot so everyone will be receiving their copy in the mail soon! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment