We FINALLY got Mario Kart for our Wii today!!! After weeks and weeks of trying to get it and everyone rubbing it in our face saying how much fun it is... it has been sold out everywhere in Tucson. Our next door neighbor is a manager at Costco and he told Javi earlier this week that they were supposed to get a new shipment and have it back in stock today. So at 10am, as soon as Costco opened, I called and they had 12!!! So I rushed over to get my hands on one! By the way, maybe I should mention that Costco is my favorite store of all time...my neighbor always tells me that I know more about the items that Costco sells than he does (and he's the manager). Tonight I sat outside with him while the kids all played outside and he said to me..."it's pretty funny that you knew we had Mario Kart before I did!" What can I say....I was on a Mario Kart mission. Apparently everyone else already has Mario Kart so Javi and I have lots of practicing to do to catch up and then....it's on.....Friday, January 16, 2009
FINALLY.....
We FINALLY got Mario Kart for our Wii today!!! After weeks and weeks of trying to get it and everyone rubbing it in our face saying how much fun it is... it has been sold out everywhere in Tucson. Our next door neighbor is a manager at Costco and he told Javi earlier this week that they were supposed to get a new shipment and have it back in stock today. So at 10am, as soon as Costco opened, I called and they had 12!!! So I rushed over to get my hands on one! By the way, maybe I should mention that Costco is my favorite store of all time...my neighbor always tells me that I know more about the items that Costco sells than he does (and he's the manager). Tonight I sat outside with him while the kids all played outside and he said to me..."it's pretty funny that you knew we had Mario Kart before I did!" What can I say....I was on a Mario Kart mission. Apparently everyone else already has Mario Kart so Javi and I have lots of practicing to do to catch up and then....it's on.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment