
I got Javi and Trey the Wii for Christmas (because
I think it's so fun) and we have had a blast playing with it ever since! I got a game that has darts (our favorite) and some other arcade/bar games and the other day, Javi got Guitar Hero world tour. It has the guitar, drums (Trey is our little drummer) and a microphone for someone to be the vocalist! I am the only one brave enough to sing so far. And of course it wasn't very good...but it's pretty fun! Javi took some video of me singing Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi...but I am not about to post that one...if you want to hear my singing skills, you'll just have to come over and play with us!

Here is Trey playing baseball...
pitching....

and hitting....

and boxing...(just look at that face...can't you tell how much fun Trey is having with it)

and we have played darts everyday since Christmas...hands down my favorite game so far!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment