Here is a video of Trey singing the Transformers song. Here is a funny story....I asked Trey if he wanted to sing the song while I recorded him so I could put it on my "website". He'll do anything to watch himself on the computer! Once I show a video to him, we have to watch it over and over again. So he sang the song, I downloaded it and we watched it on my computer before I added it to my blog. But something didn't sound right so I told him to sing it again because it sounded like he left a line out...he tried singing it 3 or 4 times but he kept studdering the words and Javi said "You're confusing him". So Javi looked up the song on the internet and played it and guess who was wrong??? Me of course! Trey is too smart and I felt pretty dumb!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol! he did forget a line kelley... he forgot
"Robots in disguise!"
that was his favorite part... what's up with that?
-jody
Post a Comment