Yesterday I was so excited to recieve a baby present in the mail for Talan from my friend and ex co-worker (which I'm so sad about) Kristen, who moved to Houston in June! If you remember I posted a blog about the one month old onesie that I was trying to embroider and turned into a disaster.....well I got the idea from Kristen who just started her own business making these cute onesies and she is selling them on etsy.com. She is so crafty and is always making the cutest things!!! Anyway she sent me a set of these cute milestone onesies and burp cloths that she made! So cute!!!! And I'm even more excited because now I don't have to try to embroider a 3, 6, 9 and 12 month onesie now.....By the way, Kristen is the reason I started sewing and embroidering in the first place....and blogging too! =) Thanks again Kristen...I absolutely love everything!!!!
Since she sent me the whole set including the 1 month onesie...I decided to pretend that Talan is one month old today (even though he is really 6 weeks old) and take his picture again in this onesie since it's cuter than the one I made anyway!

No comments:
Post a Comment