
Today while Talan and I were stuck at home because it was raining all day, I decided to do a little tummy time with him to exercise his neck muscles a little bit. He seems to like being on his belly. I took some pictures of him just laying there looking at his toys. Notice Zoe's nose in the one picture. She was right there on top of us (what a surprise). I came over to sit on the couch and I noticed she had layed down right next to Talan on the floor...I tried to sneak over and get a picture but she got up too quick...she probably thought she was gonna get in trouble! LOL!!! She's such a good girl with the kids!

1 comment:
hee hee, I LOVE the staring at toys pictures! sawyer has just started liking toys. thats a fun new thing.
I have a funny story for you. we were at a park the other day and ryan was holding sawyer and he said these 2 little mexican kids (4 yrs and younger) were riding their bikes around and they kept staring at sawyer and finally one of them says "he's really white!" I thought that was so funny! he IS a really white boy! I look at him sometimes and say "WOW, you're white!!!" I think, if he had any hair, it would be red. his eyelashes are looking red to me! doesn't look like your kids are going to have a problem with that!
Post a Comment