This video is just too funny not to post....at least I think so. Last night while we were watching the olympics and waiting to see Michael Phelps' last record breaking gold metal swim, I was holding Talan and he started sucking on his finger. I thought it was really cute. My camera was sitting right next to me so I grabbed it and started taking pictures of him, then I realized a video would be even cuter since you could see and hear him sucking! Turn the volume on your speakers up for this one....when he stops sucking his finger, he makes a grunt noise and then.....
Yes that's what you heard....a bit of BABY GAS and a mommy that thinks it's really funny!!!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this video. It's precious! Thanks for sharing. We miss you, Elisa and Hailey
good one Talan!
Jody
Post a Comment