Talan's is still a little too big for him...but I'm sure it will fit him soon because he weighs 9 1/2 lbs now and he is wearing 3 month clothes because he is so long! If I put anything smaller on him, he gets a diaper wedgie!!! =) Trey is gonna be short (well i should say average for a boy) and Talan is gonna be tall like Ryan I think.
I took some pictures of Talan last night after his bath with his cute new mohawk! He is so freakin' cute! And he smells soooo good after his bath...I just want to eat him up!
Javi and Trey on Mt. Lemmon

Jody, Kim and I on Mt. Lemmon....
Me, Javi, Jody, Kim and Trey on Mt. Lemmon
Dressed up like the Ninja Turtles...Kim (Michalangelo), Trey (Leonardo), me (Donatello) and Jody (Rafael)....Trey thought this was hilarious...do you blame him?
Aunt Kimmy bought Trey a mask to wear in the pool because the day before, his eyes were all red and burning when we got out. He swims underwater with his eyes open!

2 comments:
so cute! I've gotta email those pictures to you... when i get enough time. Keep an eye out for them in your email.
jody
time to post a new blog already!
jody
Post a Comment