Wednesday, August 20, 2008

mommy bracelet


Here is my new mommy bracelet that I just finished...I had to add Talan's name to my old mommy bracelet. But instead of just adding a new strand, I re-made the whole thing! I think it turned out really cute!

I don't know if you can tell in this picture but I think Talan's eyes are going to be blue too! They are very grey and getting lighter. I don't know if all baby eyes do that but I remember Trey's eyes doing the same thing. And look at them now....have you ever seen more beautiful BLUE EYES????? They melt my heart!!!

2 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

love the bracelet! I should have had you teach me how you make bracelets...since I just made it up and I'm sure its not that great!

Anonymous said...

okay so... NEXT!!
I feel like i'm still there when i see your blogs... I check this like everyday maybe 5 times! I MISS YOU GUYS! Post a new blog already! GEEZ!

I know your busy i'm kinda just playing but in a way i'm not...
Plus we're in the middle of a tropical storm so I'm kinda bored...
love you!
Jody