Monday, August 11, 2008

could it really be......



Could it really be that Trey might actually like a new cold pillow? Today I went to Walmart and found Transformers fabric and a very cozy Transformers blanket. I had been asking Trey if I made him new Transformers "cold pillow" would he use it? He asked me last night where I was going to get it from and I told him that they had Transformers fabric at Walmart and that we could go there and get it so I could make him a new cold pillow....a few minutes later I heard him tell Javi, "Mommy and me are going to Walmart" it was late and Javi looked at me like I was crazy and said "you are?" I just started laughing and explained to Trey that we would go another day. So today I wanted to go get everything and surprise him when he got home from school. He was pretty excited about the new pillow and blanket...but I have to agree with him when he says that the new cold pillow isn't as soft as the old grungy Diego cold pillow. I explained to him that it's because his Diego cold pillow has been washed like 800 times and that when we start washing the transformer cold pillow alot, it will be really soft too. So we washed it and when it came out of the dryer he said "why is it still not soft?" So it looks like tomorrow I'm gonna have to wash it a few more times to soften it up for him....anything to get him to like another pillow especially since I'm so afraid that the old one isn't going to make it through too many more washes.....

And here is the greatest and most proud big brother ever.....isn't this the cutest picture? I didn't realize that Talan is smiling until I downloaded it tonight....
Trey adores his baby brother......so cute!!!In this picture you can tell how big Talan has gotten when he lays in Trey's lap....he's really long!!!

....and getting pretty chunky too!

Here are my boys inTrey's bed after their bath tonight ...And dressed up like Michealangelo and Leonardo...Trey likes us to wear the masks...in fact I'm wearing Rafael's mask right now while I post this blog (Javi is feeding Talan and he looked over at me and laughed). Javi asked Trey why he was dressed up like a ninja turtle (since he hasn't played with them much since he was introduced to Transformers a few weeks ago) and he said to Javi "because I transformed into one"....he is too much!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! Talan has gotten SO BIG!!!
I can't believe it!
-Jody

Kristen and Ryan said...

he is getting really big!!...but chunky might be a little exaggeration. chunkier maybe! adoreable, definately!!! way to go, going to walmart and finishing a project! I think about doing stuff all the time but never do. I seriously had the plans to do my etsy project for WEEKS before it got done!! sigh.

Kristen and Ryan said...

I was seriously intimidated by etsy. I was so excited and then I posted my onesies and was like "what if someone buys it and doesn't like it?!?!" but you could totally do it. there are a lot of mommy bracelet sellers, but thats not to say someone wouldn't buy them from you. and you know how to make them good enough to sell! the candles would be good because you already have all the stuff to make them!!