Friday, October 30, 2009

grooming, pictures and pumpkins

Today Zoe got groomed for the first time....I had a mobile grooming van come to the house. A lady that lives down the street from us just started her own business called "Goin' to the Dogs" a mobile grooming van. Zoe was a little nervous at first but when she was all done (an hour and a half later) she looked great and was all excited! I opened the front door to take the check to the groomer and Zoe barged out the front door and jumped right back into the van....I guess she liked her bath!!! She is so funny!!!
Here she is all pretty and clean....and happy...can't you tell?!?Then we went to the mall to have the boys Christmas pictures taken..we were the only family there taking Christmas pictures...most people were taking Halloween costume pictures. They are procrastinators and I am SO TOTALLY NOT!!! LOL!!! The pictures turned out so cute! I am surprised too bc getting 2 kids to co-operate at the same time is not an easy task! I plan to use the pictures for my Christmas cards..so you will just have to wait to see them...sorry!


So when we got home from the mall...it was time to carve the pumpkin...UGGGHHH! Javi and I were both dreading doing it...and he had to work late so it was all up to me...


I think I did a pretty good job for a quickie pumpkin carving!
While I was making dinner and getting things ready to carve...I let Trey paint his little pumpkin. He did it all by himself! I opened a book to give him some ideas but he did this 100% by himself with no help from me. I think he did such a great job!!!

No comments: