Sunday, July 26, 2009

Talan's first birthday pictures

I'm a little late (for me)... we finally took Talan today to get his 1 year pictures taken. I was going back and forth trying to decided whether I should take him to Target (where I have always gone for Trey's yearly birthday pictures) or Picture People (where I have had quite a few bad experiences but an awesome turn out the last time I took the boys). Javi and I decided Picture People since #1 I had a really good coupon and #2 you get the pictures right away there. At Target you have to go back and pick up the pictures 2 weeks later....and seeing as how I am already way late (for me :)) we decided to go for the convenience of Picture People. I was all excited bc I had requested the same photographer who did such an amazing job last time...and she was actually there today. But when we sat down to view and choose the pictures, Javi and I were both a little disappointed. We really wanted a better selection of pictures that emphasized that it was his FIRST BIRTHDAY and we only got this one that was semi good.... I wish he had a better smile in this one.
I think that she did a great job considering Talan was so quick to crawl right off the photo backdrop...I had to keep picking him up and carrying him back on the white back drop thingy. She did get some cute pictures...I love this one...typical "Talan" face!
and this one is cute bc it will remind us of his "commando" style army crawl...he was actually crawling off the set, she had to snap this one quick!
I just wish we got a REALLY good one with the number one in it!

No comments: